Resources tagged "development"
Tue, 05 Apr 2011 14:33
Tue, 05 Apr 2011 14:20
Mind Map of 'Issues and Outcomes of discussion on 0-10 year olds needs in Shepshed'
- Shepshed 0-10s Workshop Notes Summary 01/02/2011 (Unknown Binary Data, 59 Kb)
Tue, 05 Apr 2011 14:04
Shepshed Children and Young People's Service Providers Event 01/02/2011 Evaluation Feedback
-What have you got out of this evening's event?
-What are you going to get involved in or do differently as a result?
- What more can the organisers do to help?
-If you were planning or running this event, what would you have done differently?
-Any other feedback.
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:48
This booklet has been produced by the Charnwood Community Safety Partnership to help reduce anti-social behaviour and help create a safer community and a better quality of life for those that live, visit and work in the Borough of Charnwood. It is designed for members of the public and professionals. It explains all about anti-social behaviour and tells people who and where they should complain to.
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 16:37
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:00
Targeted Mental Health in Schools Project
Phase 2 Pathfinder Event 19th January 2009
What are your proposed project outcomes what is your approach)?
How are you going to achieve these (What are you going to do)?
What are your proposed key milestones?
What are the challenges and risks that you face?
How do you propose to manage these?
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:07
- Adult Learning service- Learning in Children's Centres
- Beacon Early Excellence Centre
- Breast Feeding Co-ordination in Charnwood
- CAMHS- Mental Health and Emotional Well-Being Project
- Charnwood Borough Council- Ealry Years Physical Activity Project
- Charnwood Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)
- Children's Centre Housing Advice Service
- Family Outreach
- Family STEPs- Positive Parenting
- Fun and Families
- Health Visiting
- Home-Start Charnwood- Mum's in Mind (MIM's) and Parent to Parent Home Visiting Family Support
- Jobcentre Plus
- Leicestershire Libraries Community Outreach Project
- Leicestershire Parenting Provision
- Loughborough Women's Aid Domestic Abuse Drop-in Clinic
- Menphys SOS
- Nutrition and Obesity Prevention Project
- PLA Toy Library and Supporting Parents Supporting Children programme
- Relate- Stronger Families Project
- Speech and Language Therapy (SaLT) and SaLT assistants
- Turning Point Charnwood Parent Volunteers
- Young Mums To Be (YMTB) and Parents with Prospects
- CYPS Charnwood Directory of Services: Surestart (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:13
SUMMARY OF KEY PRIORITIES
HOW WILL WE KNOW WE HAVE SUCCEEDED
APPENDIX 1: Strategic Drivers
APPENDIX 2: Members of the Emotional Well-being and Mental Health Strategy Group
APPENDIX 3: An Illustration of emotional well-being and mental health services shown on the Leicestershire windscreen
APPENDIX 4: Emotional Well-being and Mental Health Links to National Indicators, the School’s Contribution to Well-being and Local Area Agreement 2
APPENDIX 5: Strategic Monitoring Plan
APPENDIX 6: The Communication Plan
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:38
CYP not in Education, Employment, Training and Foundation Learning minutes 140111
- Latest NEET figures
- Issues for teenage parents and the 60% target
- Presentation: 2020’s STREET Journey Project update
- Presentation: 14-19 Agenda. National and Local Implications
- Minutes from 03/12/10 Foundation Learning Practitioners Meeting and matters arising to be addressed throughout the meeting including:
- Issues for young people with LDD – Youth Service provision, when can it count towards EET – Issues for young people living in Supported Accommodation – Links with JobCentre Plus – The future of EMA – Barriers to progression from Level 1 to Level 2
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:01
Children and Young People Matter Newsletter February 2010
- Children and Young People Matter (Unknown Binary Data, 3.4 Mb)
Wed, 09 Mar 2011 16:21
2010-2011 Leicestershire Teenage Pregnancy Action Plan