Charnwood Community Safety Partnership
Priorities for Charnwood
Using the Charnwood Strategic Assessment 2010 and related data the Partnership will be seeking to;
- Reduce Acquisitive and Violent Crime
- Reduce Anti Social Behaviour
- Reduce Reoffending
in support of its overarching aim to; Improve Community Confidence.
- Charnwood Borough Council
- Charnwood Neighbourhood Housing
- Loughbrough Chamber of Commerce
- Loughborough University
- Voluntary Action Charnwood
- Leicestershire Police Authority
- Leicestershire Constabulary
- Leicestershire County Council
- Leicestershire Fire & Rescue Service
- DAAT - Drug and Alcohol Action Team
- GOEM - Government Office East Midlands
- Crown Prosecution Service
- Leicestershire Probation Services
- NHS Leicestershire County and Rutland
- Justice of the Peace Representative
Strategic Objectives within remit
- SO4 - to protect and reassure our communities through the reduction of crime, anti-social behaviour and the fear of crime.
Priority Places for this Group's work
- Loughborough, Shepshed, Birstall, Thurmaston, Syston, Mountsorrel.
- Priority Neighbourhoods - East Loughborough, West Loughborough, Mountsorrel, South Charnwood (parts of Syston and Thurmaston).
- Night Time Economy in Loughborough.
- Specific hotspots from time to time.
- Borough wide – reassurance to promote safe communities.